I learned a lot in my 8 months away from blogging
1. I don't need to blog everyday to fulfill my blogging soul
2. I enjoy blogging so I probably won't give it up all together
3. Many of my friends and family actually liked my blog, even though I didn't know they visited until after I "quit"
4. Blogging goals on what I like to do monthly, actually made me more productive.
5. keeping a list of 250+ blogs that you like to visit was crazy and time consuming... so I'm just not going to do it! I may add and delete new and old favorites at any time... my goal is to keep it at 50 blogs and under... that way I can follow them
6. I'm not here anymore for the hits... if people visit that's great... if they don't visit, that's great too.
7. I'm not paying flickr a dime... it's great but I don't want to pay for a pro account... so things will come and go there.
8. I may or may not reply to a comment... I want to blog because I want to not because I feel obligated to.
9. If I take breaks... it's ok...
10. The best way to have a blog is to keep it neat, simple and to the point... this one is about quilting and crafting in general... so no more personal/family posts... not my goal to get into that here :)